As a Professional Certified Coach (PCC), I partner with individuals in a thoughtful and creative process to help them maximize their personal and professional potential.
As a non-fiction writer (The 4 Spheres of Intentional Living), I share insights and anecdotes for helping people to grow in physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual engagement.
As a fiction writer, I explore the perspectives, strengths, and flaws of modern suburbanites trying to find purpose and passion in a world constantly in flux.
My personal values influence all of my work and the manner in which I attempt to live each day:
* Striving for physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual health.
* Becoming more self-aware and joyful through ongoing mindfulness practices.
* Being kind and loving to people first and foremost, before any other agenda.
* Taking good care of people and resources that are entrusted to me.
* Learning as much as I can across disciplines, cultures, and geographies.
* Writing prose that echoes what human beings experience.
* Coaching and equipping people in a way that helps them thrive.